Thursday, May 9, 2013

Chubby Diwata


















This is an overdue post that you should have seen weeks ago. I know that I am a lousy / lazy blogger and  you hate me. I'm trying very hard to update this blog as much as I can, for the love of fashion!

These photos were taken in April, holy week to be exact in this wonderful and quiet beach in Bolinao, Pangasinan. It was my first time to visit this province and I'm glad I did! They have beautiful white sand beaches that you'll love. It was a 6 to 8-hour drive from Manila. It depends on how many stopovers you go through. I didn't have to worry about the long drive because I was asleep most of the hours. :)

We have a month more of Summer time! What beaches have you visited already?

What I wore:

Pink cover up - bazaar
Yellow leopard bikini - SM Department Store
Round sunnies - Fly Shades
Floral earrings - Claire's
Slippers - Havaianas


Photos were taken by: Andrew Urquiola 



2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Dyms! These photos are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aiyo! Thanks to Andrew! Check mo yung blog niya: spacemantrexfly.blogspot.com ♥

      Delete

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!