Monday, January 14, 2013

Smile And Forget That I'm Chubby



















Well hello there! I'm trying my very best to keep you updated through this blog. I know you are getting restless (for those readers who I still have) Huhu! I'm currently working zombie mode than usual. If you read my previous blog, you know that I have been to this wonderful place just 3 hours from Manila. I'm posting series of what I wore to Las Casas Filipinas de Acuzar. I hope you get the same feeling as I was when I went to this place just by looking at the structures of these buildings.

I might not be the oh-so-skinny-blogger that most of you look at or follow. But I'm here loving fashion and sharing my thoughts on how we can all be confident and accept God's gift to us. I always believe that we can be whoever we want to be as long as we are happy.

I'm starting to get all serious up there! Shezzz! I hope you like the photos as much as I do. I will surely post more as soon as I can. Keep loving fashion!


What I'm Wearing:

Stripes top - old
Lacey shorts, shades, and socks - New Town Hall, HK
Creepers - Shoe Cabin
Hat - Pasalubong from BFF: Cotton On SG 
Skull bangles and ring - Eastwood bazaar
Watch - Casio: Marina Bay Sands Shops
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!