Sunday, July 15, 2012

Doll Shoes Lover










I can't tell you how happy I was when I saw these pairs of lovely doll shoes. Who would believe that with all those people and hiatus going on inside the mall I darted my eyes toward them. I'm just overwhelmed at this point because I was able to get through the day. Yes Sunday shopping in SM North was a battle but a fruitful one because I got to take home these amazing girly shoes.

I must say Parisian is really getting way towards F21, Charlotte Russe, and H&M fashion! Way to go SM! I'd love that you still keep up with fashion and sell your products in the most affordable way! 

I was really eyeing those studded flats in Forever21.  They weren't on sale. Good thing my cheap self thought before buying. So here, I bought 2 pairs for just P1000 that is just like $23! Good buy!

I can't wait to mix and match them with my socks collection. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!