Monday, July 23, 2012

Big BUDDHA































I can't tell you how overwhelming the feeling was when we visited this place in Lantau Island. It was around 10AM when we got there, the place was so solemn and foggy. I really felt their culture in this part of HK, it shows their respect and love for their gods. It is was if you traveled through the time of dynasties. The wind was blowing endlessly - you'd think there were millions of electric fans turned on in front of you. I can't tell you enough how fulfilling this day was. I got to see monks, temples, and of course the Big Buddha. 

I decided to wear something comfy and striking just to give fun to my look of the day. I especially love my new found heart socks! What can you say about my vintage earrings? Pop goes my heart!

What I'm Wearing:

Red and white stripes top - CC
Royal blue bandage skirt -  CC
Heart socks - Mongkok
Sneakers - Converse
Earrings - Eastwood bazaar
Black hair clips - H&M
Gold watch - Casio

Photos were all taken by: Rexter Andrew Urquiola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!