Thursday, February 23, 2012

Look of the Day: Red + Blue


















Are you a water person? Are you that person who longs for fresh air, clean water, and serene surroundings? I bet you would want to go here. You know what, I had the best time, actually we had the best time when we stayed here. I love the quiet atmosphere and relaxed feeling when we were at this haven. Definitely a perfect place to have my photos taken. What do you think?

I especially love this skirt because of its print. To be different and to emphasis the print, I wore a red tube top. I like it like that. Color blocking and print minimalist. haha! If there is such a thing?! I personally love my earrings because they are so vintage. It makes you want to go back to the time of our parents.

Would you wear the same colors in one ensemble?

P.S. I just got home from Marina Bay Sands and Novena, Singapore. My legs hurt, and I'm missing that person again... :(

What I'm Wearing:

Red tube top - bazaar
Blue printed skirt - Circle C
White wedge shoes - Mendrez
Earrings - vintage
Bangle and ring - Claire's


My Makeup:

Garnier BB Eye Roll-On
MAC Studio Fix NC20
MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
e.l.f. Eye Shadow Encyclopedia in bronze color
Estee Lauder Rose Blush
MAC Mineralize Skin Finish
Chapstick Classic
MAC Russian Red lipstick

On My Nails:

Neon Peach / Pink nailpolish - Wet 'N Wild
Yellow nailpolish - The Face Shop

Photos were all taken by: REXTER ANDREW URQUIOLA ♥

3 comments:

Hi Fellow Fashionista! I'd love to hear from you. I'll make sure to visit your site as well. Keep on loving life and fashion!